Indie Shaman magazine is a 48 page full colour print glossy magazine
containing full feature articles designed for those interested in
shamanism and people interested in living ethically according to
shamanic principles. Also available in PDF format.
Aimed to be accessible, Indie Shaman magazine is printed in a book rather than magazine (column) layout, which also limits the amount of scrolling necessary when reading the pdf version. Printed editions of the magazine are produced in the UK on FSC registered paper.
Published quarterly seasonly as follows: Spring - end April; Summer - end July; Autumn - end October; Winter - end January.
Magazine subscriptions come with free membership giving the following benefits and discounts:
- 10% discount shop discount.
- 50% discount on Indie Shaman online courses*
- Free pdf back issues of the Indie Shaman magazine*
- Access to the private, members only section of the Indie Shaman forum where you can find support and advice, or simply chat with confidence with other members.
- Free advertising of any events you are running on our website Events Page with the possibility of further free advertising in the Indie Shaman magazine Events page (subject to available space).
- Ethical practitioner assessment and certification (subject to suitability and meeting requirements) together with highlighting of your adverts when submitted for our Practitioner's List, Event's Page (website and magazine) and Links page.